Do you want a great reason to declutter your home?
Does your family need a fun project to enjoy together?
Do you want to introduce volunteerism to your child/ren?
Do you want the chance to build a relationship with a new family in your community?
Do you want something meaningful to do with your child’s outgrown baby clothing/items?
If you want to use your energy and resources to deliver a gift of once loved or new baby clothes and items to a financially vulnerable Manitoban family expecting a baby, then You Can’t Spoil a Baby has a meaningful volunteer opportunity for you and your child/ren.
How a Donor Family Match Works:
1) Find out if our project is a good match for your group by reading ‘How To Donate’
2) Fill out our ‘Donor Family Application’.
3) We will contact you to answer your questions or if you don’t have any, once we find a family in need for you to prepare a gift for.
4) Once we find a suitable match for you, we email you the family’s information and needs list, and you contact them directly to arrange delivery details.
5) Organize, clean (if needed), package and decorate your gift in any creative way you see fit.
6) Before your gift is delivered, please take a photo of the gift and email it to us. Feel free to include your family in the photo if you like. Photos will be used on our Facebook page and on our website to help promote our project. Please email us the photo in medium-high resolution.
7) Contact us to confirm that the gift has been delivered and if needed, provide feedback about your volunteer experience.