Does your workplace need a fun project to enjoy together?
Does your group of friends need a reason to declutter your homes?
Does your organization want to strengthen your sense of community?
Does your school need a volunteer opportunity for its students and teachers?
If you are part of a group that wants to use their energy and resources to deliver a gift of new or gently used baby clothes and items to a financially vulnerable Manitoban family expecting a baby or with a newborn, then You Can’t Spoil a Baby has a meaningful volunteer opportunity for you.
How a Donor Group Match Works:
1) Find out if our project is a good match for your group by reading ‘How to Donate‘.
2) Fill out our ‘Donor Group Application’.
3) We will contact you to answer your questions or if you don’t have any, once we find a family in need for you to prepare a gift for.
4) Once we find a suitable match for you, we email you the family’s information and needs list, and your group’s main coordinator contacts them directly to arrange delivery details. In order to respect the family’s privacy, please don’t share the full name or address (identifying info) with the whole group. Sharing the first name of the parent would be ok, as would delivery or contact info to those arranging delivery.
5) Organize, clean (if needed), package and decorate your gift in any creative way you see fit.
6) Before your gift is delivered, please take a photo of the gift with any group members who would like to participate and email us a medium to high resolution copy to us. Photos will be used on our Facebook page and on our website to help promote our project and your group if you want.
7) Contact us to confirm that the gift has been delivered and if needed, provide feedback about your volunteer experience.